The DisplayPort to DVI-D adapter lets you connect a DVI display monitor to a computer equipped with the latest DisplayPort connector. Being a fully digital adapter, there is no loss of signal so you can enjoy pure, crisp digital video at its best.
• Convert from DisplayPort to Single Link DVI-D
• 20 Pin DisplayPort Male to 24+1 Pin DVI-D Female
• Supports DVI Single Link resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
• Corrosion-resistant connectors designed for maximum conductivity and low signal loss
* This is a passive adapter and so will not work with some high-end video cards with three or more monitors connected or at resolutions higher than the Single Link capability of 1920×1200
* For three or more monitors using AMD Eyefinity, use DP-DVI-AD-A