This High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet is used to connect a Blu-ray, DVD, set top box, games console, computer or AV receiver to an LCD TV, plasma, monitor or projector.
As HDMI standards continue to evolve and push the boundaries of the HD experience, this cable supports all the latest HDMI version 1.4 specifications ensuring you get the most out of your AV investment.
• Supports HDMI version 1.4
• High Speed bandwidth up to 340MHz (10.2Gbps)
• 24k gold plated corrosion resistant connectors for maximum conductivity and low signal loss
• Triple shielding reduces interference, noise and distortion
• Improved signal transfer with high grade 28AWG oxygen-free copper wire
• 3D Support defines protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theatre applications
• HDMI Ethernet Channel allows users to take full advantage of IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable
• Audio Support for 8 channel digital audio and lossless compressed digital audio formats Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio
• 4K Support enables video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160, far beyond existing 1080p displays